• It’s a new “A” type of threads that have cogs which lie in two directions and “open up” when implanted into the subcutaneous tissue and “tugged” into place.
• This is considered much less invasive than traditional mid-face or face and brow lifts, requiring much less operating and recovery time.
• Initial results can be more dramatic after one or two times treatment and may even improve for over 6 months than normal PDO thread.
• The best results are achieved in combination with wrinkle fillers, fat transfer or laser resurfacing and JBP V Line and results can be variable.
• Strong lifting with smaller number of needles
• Longer effect than normal PDO thread
• Easier to learn because of less surgical treatment
|Bi-directional COG Type PDO Thread|
|JBP V Line Premium||GAUGE SIZE||NEEDLE LENGTH / THREAD LENGTH||THREAD|
|Sharp Needle with Bi-directional Thread|
24 EA (12 EA x 2 Packs)